Scar Im Surrounded by Idiots Inspired by Lion kingDecal Sticker for Car Window, Laptop and More. # 1119
Yoonek Graphics uses the finest materials to produce our products. Our products are made of high quality Oracle 651. It's waterproof, UV resistant, and easily applied to any smooth surface. Our products are weather tested for 3-5 years of quality for outdoor use. Don't be fooled by cheap competitors, you pay for what you get, and at Yoonek, you're getting the very best in the business. Applied to: Graphics can be applied to: Vehicle Windows, Vehicle Body Surfaces, Laptop Cases, Motorcycles, Mopeds, Bicycles, Helmets, Tractors, Trailers, Toolboxes, ATV's, Jet Skis, Surfboards, Snowmobiles, Snowboards, Skateboards, Drums, Guitars, Mirrors, Desktop Computer Towers, Boats, Hard Hats, Walls, Smooth Painted Surfaces, Store Windows, Plastic Boxes, Printers, Lockers, Doors, Laminate Surfaces or just about any surface that is smooth and clean.
Q: What are the dimensions?
Dimensions are in Inches; Height X Width.
Q: What is the difference between Printed Vinyl Decals and Cut Vinyl Decals?
PRINTED VINYL is much easier to install and will closely resemble what you think of as a "peel and stick" sticker. Printed vinyl is basically what it sounds like, inks are used to print a design onto clear or white vinyl and because of that, printed vinyl can produce a decal that has many multiple colors. Printed wall decals are also ideal for gradients and shading, photographs, illustrated artwork, and when specific colors need to be maintained.
CUT VINYL takes a little more time and patience to install, but once installed it can appear to be hand painted. Cut vinyl decals have no background, the background that you see behind the cut vinyl design is what you install it onto. Cut vinyl decals are die-cut from pre-colored rolls of vinyl and because of that you are limited by color selection. We compare cut decals to cutting shapes out of construction paper. You have a single color to work with, and multiple colors can be layered during installation.
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the sticker will cling to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
- Enjoy and thank your self for making this great decision.